Our handmade wooden tea light holders are made from recycled solid Brushbox timber - an Australian native timber.
Moon Shaped tea light holders are approx. 16 cm long (6 1/4 "), 9 cm (3 1/2 ") wide and 3 cm (1 1/4 ") thick.
- About Our Tealights:
- Each piece is a one-of-a-kind creation with its own story.
- Each design is unique.
- We cut them to size with a band saw, drill hole using a Forstner bit and hand sand and finish with multiple coats of a mixture of bees wax and white oil.
- Lovingly hand-crafted from recycled Australian timber including the imperfections that nature created.
- The opening is approx. 42 cm (1 5/8"), so either a battery operated tealight or traditional tealight can be placed. The depth varies of the opening varies.
- Easy to hold, interesting to the eye and useful.
- Battery operated tealights preferred (for safety reasons)
- Items take 2-5 days to be made.
Tea light is not included.
As these are handmade the item you receive may vary slightly to the images.
Contact us for for orders of 4 or more items. We will offer a discount and let you know the expected delivery.