Our handmade wooden tea light holders are made from recycled solid Camphor Laurel timber - an Australian grown timber.
Heart shaped double tea light holders are approx. 12 cm long (4 3/4 "), 12 cm (4 3/4 ") wide and 2.5 cm (1") thick.
About Our Tealights:
- Each piece is a one-of-a-kind creation with its own story.
- Each design is unique.
- We cut them to size with a band saw, drill hole using a Forstner bit and hand sand and finish with multiple coats of a mixture of bees wax and white oil.
- Lovingly hand-crafted from recycled Australian timber including the imperfections that nature created.
- The opening is approx. 42 cm (1 5/8"), so either a battery operated tealight or traditional tealight can be placed. The depth varies of the opening varies.
- Easy to hold, interesting to the eye and useful.
- Battery operated tealights preferred (for safety reasons)
- Items take 2-5 days to be made.
Tea light is not included.
Contact us for for orders of 4 or more items. We will offer a discount and let you know the expected delivery.