Our handmade wooden tea light holders are made from an Australian hardwood.
Overall dimensions of the tea light holders are approx. 8+ cm long (3 1/4 "), 9 cm (3 1/2 ") wide and 2.5 cm (1 ") thick.
About Our Tealights:
- Each piece is a one-of-a-kind creation with its own story.
- Each design is unique.
- We cut them to size with a band saw, drill hole using a Forstner bit and hand sand and finish with multiple coats of a mixture of bees wax and white oil.
- Lovingly hand-crafted from recycled Australian timber including the imperfections that nature created.
- The opening is approx. 42 cm (1 5/8"), so either a battery operated tealight or traditional tealight can be placed. The depth varies of the opening varies.
- Easy to hold, interesting to the eye and useful.
- Battery operated tealights preferred (for safety reasons)
- Items take 2-5 days to be made.
Tea light is not included.
As these are handmade the item will vary in grain and colour and you may not receive the same item as in the image.
Contact us for for orders of 4 or more items. We will offer a discount and let you know the expected delivery.